[openstack-dev] [Murano] Murano Release 0.3 Announcement

Serg Melikyan smelikyan at mirantis.com
Mon Nov 25 06:09:35 UTC 2013

While we are working hard moving Murano towards Application
Catalog<https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Murano/ApplicationCatalog> we
continue to deliver our ongoing releases. Murano Team is happy to announce
that the new stable version of Murano - v0.3 has been released.

This release contains several features and improvement, where ability to
manage Linux instances is major one. Murano was always capable to manage
instances with any Operation System, but only now, after first moves
towards our new
mission<https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Murano/ApplicationCatalog>we
added full-featured support for managing Linux instances.

With this release we are introducing direct support for Quantum, ability to
mark images uploaded to Glance with Murano specific metadata and many other
improvements.

A full list of changes and another necessary information can be found
in Release
Notes <https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Murano/ReleaseNotes_v0.3> on the
project Wiki.
--
Serg Melikyan, Senior Software Engineer at Mirantis, Inc.
http://mirantis.com | smelikyan at mirantis.com