[openstack-dev] Unwedging the gate

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Mon Nov 25 05:58:17 UTC 2013

I have a proposal - I think we should mark all recheck bugs critical,
and the respective project PTLs should actively shop around amongst
their contributors to get them fixed before other work: we should
drive the known set of nondeterministic issues down to 0 and keep it
there.

-Rob

Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>
Distinguished Technologist