[openstack-dev] [Neutron][IPv6] Meeting logs from the first IRC meeting

Shixiong Shang sparkofwisdom.cloud at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 04:59:55 UTC 2013

Hi, guys:

I took the action item to submit the code for review based on our discussion during the first IRC meeting. Here is the link:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/58186/

The changes we proposed are based on the POC work my friend (Randy Tuttle) and I did back in June on Grizzly and most recent update on Havana in Oct. If you are interested in the whitepaper, please unicast us.

Thanks!

Shixiong