[openstack-dev] [nova] python-novaclient: uses deprecated keyring.backend.$keyring

Morgan Fainberg m at metacloud.com
Sun Nov 24 19:57:57 UTC 2013

Hi Thomas,

How pressing is this issue?  I know there is work being done to unify
token/auth implementation across the clients.  I want to have an idea of
the heat here so we can look at addressing this directly in novaclient if
it can't wait until the unification work to come down the line.

(Sent from mobile so I haven't been able to look up more specifics)

Cheers,
--Morgan