[openstack-dev] [Tempest] Review request for tempest patches

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Fri Nov 22 07:10:11 UTC 2013

Hi, I'm glad that you are contributing patches and want to see them
landed. We discourage sending reminders to this list because:

 - reviewers often already have emails sent to them by gerrit
 - or they review by polling on a regular basis
 - if everyone did this we'd have hundreds of emails a day that only
serve to point reviewers at gerrit - no actual value in the threads on
the list.

So - have a little patience, if it's urgent ping someone in
#openstack-qa on IRC.

Thanks!
-Rob

On 22 November 2013 19:52, Malawade, Abhijeet
<Abhijeet.Malawade at nttdata.com> wrote:
> HI all,
>

> I have submitted patches for tempest. I have also addressed review comments
> given on patches.
>
> It will be great if someone can review the following patches.
>

> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/47078/
>
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/47079/
>

> Thanks,
>
> Abhijeet Malawade

> Disclaimer:This email and any attachments are sent in strictest confidence
> for the sole use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged,
> confidential, and proprietary data. If you are not the intended recipient,
> please advise the sender by replying promptly to this email and then delete
> and destroy this email and any attachments without any further use, copying
> or forwarding

Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>
Distinguished Technologist
HP Converged Cloud