[openstack-dev] [Climate] How we agree to determine that an user has admin rights ?

Sylvain Bauza sylvain.bauza at bull.net
Thu Nov 21 08:37:08 UTC 2013

Hi Yuriy, Dolph et al.

I'm implementing a climate.policy.check_is_admin(ctx) which will look at
policy.json entry 'context_is_admin' for knowing which roles do have
elevated rights for Climate.

This check must be called when creating a context for knowing if we can
allow extra rights. The is_admin flag is pretty handsome because it can
be triggered upon that check.

If we say that one is bad, how should we manage that ?

-Sylvain