[openstack-dev] [Glance] Sync image across regions

Kekane, Abhishek Abhishek.Kekane at nttdata.com
Thu Nov 21 07:03:12 UTC 2013

Hi All,
Greetings!!!

I have filed one blueprint in Glance for sync image across regions.
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/glance/+spec/glance-sync-image-across-regions

I would like to know your opinions about this blueprint and I am willing to complete this for icehouse release.

Also the implementation of this blueprint is depending on blueprint https://blueprints.launchpad.net/glance/+spec/clone-image-across-regions.
So Nikhil it will be great if you share with me what is the time-frame you are targeting for completion of your work.

Thanks,

Abhishek Kekane

Disclaimer:This email and any attachments are sent in strictest confidence for the sole use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged, confidential, and proprietary data.  If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender by replying promptly to this email and then delete and destroy this email and any attachments without any further use, copying or forwarding