[openstack-dev] [Glance] Interested in a mid-Icehouse Glance mini-summit?

Mark Washenberger mark.washenberger at markwash.net
Wed Nov 20 19:23:41 UTC 2013

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 1:35 PM, Mark Washenberger <
mark.washenberger at markwash.net> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> There's been some talk about copying Nova for a mid-cycle meetup to
> reorganize around our development priorities in Glance.
>
> So far, the plan is still tentative, but we're focusing on late January
> and the Washington, DC area. If you're interested and think you may be able
> to attend, please fill out this survey.
>

> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11DjkNAzVAdtMCPrsLiyjA7ck33jnexmKqlqaCl5olO8/viewform
>
> <3,
> markwash

As a reminder, please fill out the form above if you are interested in a
Glance mid-cycle meetup. Depending on interest, this meetup could serve a
lot of purposes. For one, it will be an opportunity for Glance developers
to meet face to face and hammer out the details for finishing the Icehouse
release. For another, it can be a good opportunity to discover and plan
longer term features for the product. Finally, we may also have the chance
for developers to spend time together hacking or even learn about a few new
techniques that may be relevant to future development. But it need not be
restricted to current Glance developers--indeed some representation from
other projects would be appreciated to help us improve how we serve the
overall suite of projects.

Thanks for your interest!