[openstack-dev] Top Gate Bugs

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Wed Nov 20 14:21:11 UTC 2013

Thanks for posting this, Joe. It really helps to create focus so we can
address these bugs.

We are chatting in #openstack-neutron about 1251784, 1249065, and 1251448.

We are looking for someone to work on 1251784 - I had mentioned it at
Monday's Neutron team meeting and am trying to shop it around in
-neutron now. We need someone other than Salvatore, Aaron or Maru to
work on this since they each have at least one very important bug they
are working on. Please join us in #openstack-neutron and lend a hand -
all of OpenStack needs your help.

Bug 1249065 is assigned to Aaron Rosen, who isn't in the channel at the
moment, so I don't have an update on his progress or any blockers he is
facing. Hopefully (if you are reading this Aaron) he will join us in
channel soon and I had hear from him about his status.

Bug 1251448 is assigned to Maru Newby, who I am talking with now in
-neutron. He is addressing the bug. I will share what information I have
regarding this one when I have some.

We are all looking forward to a more stable gate and this information
really helps.

Thanks again, Joe,
Anita.