[openstack-dev] [Solum] Some initial code copying for db/migration

Dan Smith dms at danplanet.com
Tue Nov 19 02:44:22 UTC 2013

> I think the plus of "avoiding decorating things" isn't really a huge
> win, and actually i think takes clarity away.

Hence the "(meh)" in my list :)

This wasn't really a sticking point when we were getting reviews on the
original base infrastructure, so I'm surprised people are so vehement
now. However, as I said, I prefer explicit registration, so I'm fine
with changing it in nova and it sounds like consensus here on the list
would affect it going into oslo anyway.

Lets give Chris a chance to see this before we get too settled, but it
sounds otherwise unanimous :)

--Dan