[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] Loadbalancer instance design.

Mellquist, Peter peter.mellquist at hp.com
Tue Nov 19 00:02:24 UTC 2013

Hi Eugene!

Option #2 sounds good.

A few Qs:
I assume we would not need to roll the API version?

Have there been any detailed proposals on the 'loadbalancer' CRUD operations? In particular, the ability to attach multiple VIPs as was discussed in Hong Kong.

In general, I think the loadbalancer container is a good data model change and will help to make the API easier to use.

Peter.