[openstack-dev] [Cinder][Glance] OSLO update

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Mon Nov 18 22:53:59 UTC 2013

On Mon, 2013-11-18 at 17:24 +0000, Duncan Thomas wrote:
> Random OSLO updates with no list of what changed, what got fixed etc
> are unlikely to get review attention - doing such a review is
> extremely difficult. I was -2ing them and asking for more info, but
> they keep popping up. I'm really not sure what the best way of
> updating from OSLO is, but this isn't it.

Best practice is to include a list of changes being synced, for example:

  https://review.openstack.org/54660

Every so often, we throw around ideas for automating the generation of
this changes list - e.g. cinder would have the oslo-incubator commit ID
for each module stored in a file in git to tell us when it was last
synced.

Mark.