[openstack-dev] Using AD for keystone authentication only

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Mon Nov 18 22:52:41 UTC 2013

On Mon 18 Nov 2013 11:41:41 AM PST, Avi L wrote:
> Our AD server does not allow anonymous browse so I am sure that when
[...]

This discussion is OFF TOPIC on this list.

This list for the developers of OpenStack to discuss development issues
and roadmap.

It is focused on the next release of OpenStack: you should post on this
list if you are a contributor to OpenStack or are very familiar with
OpenStack development and want to discuss very precise topics,
contribution ideas and similar. Do not ask support requests on this
list.

Please move the discussion to the General mailing list
http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack or
https://ask.openstack.org

/stef