[openstack-dev] Introducing the new OpenStack service for Containers

Stuart Fox stuart at demonware.net
Mon Nov 18 22:28:07 UTC 2013

Hey all

Not having been at the summit (maybe the next one), could somebody give a really short explanation as to why it needs to be a separate service?
It sounds like it should fit within the Nova area. It is, after all, just another hypervisor type, or so it seems.

(I can’t find the justification on the OS site)

BR,
Stuart Fox
Manager, Systems Engineering
Demonware