[openstack-dev] [Ironic] Meeting Minutes

Devananda van der Veen devananda.vdv at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 20:30:13 UTC 2013

Hi all!

My apologies for not posting a meeting reminder -- I didn't realize the
change out of daylight-savings while we were in HKG would cause several
folks to miss the meeting today. I'll start posting reminders for a few
weeks. Our next meeting will be at:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Ironic+Meeting&iso=20131125T19&ah=1

I'm also going to start posting regular minutes after the Ironic team
meetings.

Today, we went over the etherpad from our last summit session (
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/IcehouseIronicNextSteps) to make sure all
the important tasks have been captured as blueprints, and so that we have a
clear plan for the next couple months. A few people who volunteered are
still working on their BPs. Lots of things we'd all like to do are a bit
further down the roadmap; getting to feature-equivalence with
nova-baremetal, creating a migration script, and having good testing and
documentation are our priorities.

We also talked about several other things that folks are working on. Full
minutes are available here:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ironic/2013/ironic.2013-11-18-19.01.html

Cheers,
Devananda