[openstack-dev] [Nova] Security vulnerability contacts

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Mon Nov 18 19:40:19 UTC 2013

On 11/18/2013 02:27 PM, Sriram Subramanian wrote:
> Russell,
>
> (ccing Bryan, Rob)
>
> Thanks for the initiative. We at the OpenStack Security Group
> <https://launchpad.net/~openstack-ossg>are doing large part of these
> tasks now and are looking for more help (particularly around reviews
> from people that are intimate to the project internals). Here are some
> pointers
> <https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Security/How_To_Contribute#How_To_Contribute_To_The_OpenStack_Security_Group_.28OSSG.29>
> on how to get involved. You probably are inviting more volunteers for
> OSSG, I am just trying to make it clearer. If not, we need to work to
> make sure the efforts are aligned and not duplicated.

I'm happy that folks from the OSSG are helping out here.  That's not
what i was asking about, though.  I'm asking for volunteers specifically
from the nova-core review team.  There are parts of this proces that
specifically require experts in the code (reviewing the fixes at a
minimum).  These people would be primary contacts that the VMT and/or
OSSG would use as needed to help get this issues pushed to resolution.

--
Russell Bryant