[openstack-dev] [State-Management] Proposal to add Anastasia Karpinska to taskflow-core

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Mon Nov 18 18:05:03 UTC 2013

Greetings all stackers,

I propose that we add Anastasia Karpinska to the taskflow-core team [1].

Anastasia has been actively contributing to taskflow for a while now, both in
code and reviews. She provides high quality reviews and is doing an awesome job
with the various taskflow concepts (and is helping advocate and integrate taskflow
into various openstack projects). Overall I think she would make a great addition to
the core review team (and it's an overdue addition IMHO).

Please respond with +1/-1.

Thanks much!

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/TaskFlow/CoreTeam