[openstack-dev] [Openstack][qa][Tempest][Network] Test for external connectivity
yfried at redhat.com
Mon Nov 18 10:41:23 UTC 2013
I'm editing tempest/scenario/test_network_basic_ops.py for external
connectivity as the TODO listed in its docstring.
the test cases are for pinging against external ip and url to test
connectivity and dns respectivly.
since default deployement (devstack gate) doesn't have external
connectivity I was thinking on one or all of the following
1. test against public network gateway
2. add fields in tempest.conf for
* external connectivity = False/True
* external ip to test against (ie 188.8.131.52)
3. Regarding DNS:
1. assume that external connectivity means dns is also configured
2. activly configure dns on subnet creation (based on tempest.conf
Comments/suggestions will be much appriciated
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OpenStack-dev