[openstack-dev] [nova] future fate of nova-network?

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Sat Nov 16 17:24:38 UTC 2013

That is clearly a step in the right direction, and I have to commend the
neutron team for really kicking things into high gear in going after
some of these issues.

That said, we still have a long way to go. I think a very frank
evaluation at icehouse-2 is going to be required to figure out whether
nova-network either is indeed deprecated, or we remove the deprecation
language from it and let more feature development happen back on the
nova side.