[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Neutron Tempest code sprint - 2nd week of January, Montreal, QC, Canada

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Sat Nov 16 15:12:55 UTC 2013

I have just sent out emails asking for specific details for food and so
on to the 31 emails provided to me, thank you all for indicating your
intent.

If you would like to attend the code sprint and did not receive an email
from this email address anteaya at anteaya dot info (check your spam
folder, please) please email me and ensure I add you to the list.

I look forward to hearing from you all as soon as possible so I can
submit my budget for the event.

My thanks,
Anita.