[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Neutron Tempest code sprint - 2nd week of January, Montreal, QC, Canada

Rochelle.Grober Rochelle.Grober at huawei.com
Fri Nov 15 21:53:05 UTC 2013

Perhaps all this sound and fury will get a some entity to step up and provide Neutron project t-shirts for the sprint;-)  Then maybe the participants will *want* to wear the Neutron Team shirt.

And as for errors, Anita, I fully understand, sympathize and have experience in that area.

--Rocky

From: Anita Kuno
On 11/15/2013 12:58 PM, Russell Bryant wrote:
> On 11/15/2013 12:47 PM, Anita Kuno wrote:
>> I will also note, that while you clearly stated the Neutron is being
>> considered for deprecation - t-shirts prevail as an issue on this
>> thread. I consider that rather interesting to observe.
> Believe me, I'd much rather be able to focus on what actually matters.
>
> That's my suggestion.  Focus on what matters (future of Neutron) and not
> clothing requirements.  Retract all of that from the sprint announcement
> and then perhaps we can do so.  :-)

Okay, I can do that.

Consider it retracted. Saves me having to source t-shirts anyway. /me
crosses that item off the list.

I hope that focusing on the future of Neutron is the energy that
permeates the code sprint.

Thanks Russell,
Anita.