[openstack-dev] [nova][object] One question to the resource tracker session

Murray, Paul (HP Cloud Services) pmurray at hp.com
Fri Nov 15 14:54:32 UTC 2013

I was leading that session and put the comment there - sorry it has lead to confusion - I'll add something to make it clear.

I'm actually drafting the bp at the moment - probably going to split some of the tasks up into different bps (at the suggestion of Dan and Russell).

Is there a particular part you were interested in?