[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Port mirroring

Rossella Sblendido rossella at midokura.com
Thu Nov 14 19:48:01 UTC 2013

Hi Edgar,

documentation is a great idea. I will make sure to have it. Shall I add it
to the blueprint or just have to keep that in mind?
Yes it will be configurable, if you look at the API I think it's quite
flexible but if you or others have ideas on how to make it better, please
add some comment.

Regarding the overhead, I could give only a vague answer now. Let me think
more through it and I will come back to you. I think the best way is to
provide more details about the implementation in the document so that
everybody can have a better idea of the changes required and can give
his/her feedback too. I will do that.

thanks a lot!

Rossella