[openstack-dev] [Heat] rough draft of Heat autoscaling API

Randall Burt randall.burt at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Nov 14 17:16:49 UTC 2013

Good stuff! Some questions/comments:

If web hooks are associated with policies and policies are independent entities, how does a web hook specify the scaling group to act on? Does calling the web hook activate the policy on every associated scaling group?

Regarding web hook execution and cool down, I think the response should be something like 307 if the hook is on cool down with an appropriate retry-after header.

On Nov 14, 2013, at 10:57 AM, Randall Burt <randall.burt at rackspace.com<mailto:randall.burt at rackspace.com>>