[openstack-dev] [PTL] Proposed Icehouse release schedule

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Thu Nov 14 14:42:33 UTC 2013

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 9:07 PM, Jeremy Stanley <fungi at yuggoth.org> wrote:

> On 2013-11-13 14:15:31 +0100 (+0100), Thierry Carrez wrote:
> [...]
> > * Week of April 21
> [...]
>
> I've already got travel plans this week, so works for me (and
> release week too, though it was scheduled well over a year ago).
>
> > * Week of April 28
> [...]
>
> I'll be back this week and catching up on things, so I'm happy to be
> the lonely soul keeping the lights on in Infra if needed.

Docs are probably most needy at this time, so I'm glad you can stick
around. :)

I had to remind myself that the release week starts on Thursday.

Just a question, did you consider a week off post-summit? I want to ensure
the tons of questions that come in about the schedule can be answered. I
felt the weeks up to the summit were still quite busy, not just from a docs
perspective, but from a PTL/scheduler/arranger perspective. Thoughts?
Anne

> --
> Jeremy Stanley

Anne Gentle