[openstack-dev] [Cinder][Glance] OSLO update

Julia Varlamova jvarlamova at mirantis.com
Thu Nov 14 12:52:16 UTC 2013

Hello!

 I have made the same work in Glance — updating glance/openstack from Oslo.
I'd appreciate your reviews and comments very much.

 https://review.openstack.org/#/c/46088/

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/46955/

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/48195/

 Also I've faced a strange problem while updating glance/common/policy.py
and glance/api/policy.py — Jenkins fails due to test

glance/tests/unit/test_cache_middleware.py

 but this fail cannot be reproduced. I've reported a bug on Launchpad:

 https://bugs.launchpad.net/glance/+bug/1247111

 I wonder if anybody knows a reason of this fail? Could you share your
assumptions with me?

 Thanks,

 Julia.