[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Blueprint -- Floating IP Auto Association

Jaume Devesa devvesa at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 05:31:33 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I see it has been passed two weeks since first mail in this thread and that
blueprint still without assignee. I also think this is a good option for my
first blueprint. However, I can not assign blueprints to myself, only bugs.
Can anybody assign to me?

Steven: if you still interested in it, please tell us. You asked for it
first and it will be yours.

Regards