[openstack-dev] [Neutron] New plug-ins requirements

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Thu Nov 14 03:11:47 UTC 2013

I reckon we should wait a little for the PTL to propose a draft of the
policy we can comment on.

'thirdy paty test' probably was meant as integration with gerrit (
http://ci.openstack.org/third_party.html); the test suite to be executed
is, obviously, the tempest test suite.
In my opinion, the policy will define criteria for acceptability of skipped
tests and ability of adding plugin-specific tests.

Regards,
Salvatore