[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer][qa]Tempest tests for Ceilometer

Doug Hellmann doug.hellmann at dreamhost.com
Wed Nov 13 20:12:31 UTC 2013

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 1:52 PM, Nadya Privalova <nprivalova at mirantis.com>wrote:

> Hello, guys!
>
> I hope everybody has eventually got home after the summit and feeling ok
> :) So it's time to proceed thinking about integration, unit and performance
> testing in Ceilometer. First of all I'd like to appreciate your help in
> composing etherpad
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/icehouse-summit-ceilometer-integration-tests. If you didn't participate in design session about integration tests but
> have thoughts about it please add your comments.
>
> Here is a list of ceilometer-regarding cr in tempest (just a reminder):
>
>    1. https://review.openstack.org/#/c/39237/
>    2. https://review.openstack.org/#/c/55276/
>
> And even more but they are abandoned due to reviewers' inactivity (take a
> look in whiteboard):
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tempest/+spec/add-basic-ceilometer-tests. Is there any reasons why cr were not reviewed?

I'm not sure how many of the ceilometer core reviewers also follow all of
the tempest repository. If you add "ceilometer-core" to the reviews in
gerrit, we will see them all. After we have established the right paths for
the files related to ceilometer, it will be possible for us to watch just
the relevant subdirectories so you won't have to add us explicitly.

Doug