[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Neutron Tempest code sprint - 2nd week of January, Montreal, QC, Canada

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Wed Nov 13 18:20:07 UTC 2013

Hi Edgar:

I hadn't thought of that, I guess I am going to have to do that.

For others, check if you need a visa to enter Canada:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/visit/visas.asp
Please notify me ASAP if you do, even if you aren't sure you can attend
so I can get the paperwork you need.

Edgar, can you email me your address to my personal email anteaya at
anteaya dot info so I can work on this for you.

Thanks,
Anita.