[openstack-dev] [neutron] [ml2] Canceling the ML2 meeting today 11-13-2013

Kyle Mestery (kmestery) kmestery at cisco.com
Wed Nov 13 13:54:44 UTC 2013

We'll resume with next week's meeting. At a high level, I'd like to start
tracking bugs and blueprints again for Icehouse, and continue discussions
around things we presented at the Summit. Please feel free to add agenda
items to next week's meeting on the meeting page [1]. For next week, I'd
like to focus on the TypeDriver changes discussed during the Summit.

Hope everyone had safe travels back from Hong Kong, looking forward
to continuing the ML2 momentum in Icehouse!

Thanks,
Kyle

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/ML2