[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Shared network between specific tenants, but not all tenants?

Bob Melander (bmelande) bmelande at cisco.com
Wed Nov 13 08:26:32 UTC 2013

Somewhat related: Sharing of networks between tenants has also come up in the discussions on trunk support; One use case there is , a VM VIF is plugged to multiple networks at the same time and packets are VLAN tagged (visible to the VM) to separate those networks. For usage with service VMs it is desirable that those networks can belong to different tenants.

BP is here:https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/vlan-aware-vms
There is also a thread 'VLAN aware VMs' on this email list about this.

Thanks,
Bob