[openstack-dev] Help to review UBS patch

Wang, Shane shane.wang at intel.com
Wed Nov 13 01:39:51 UTC 2013

Hi stackers,

>From the design summit, Boris has a great idea to improve db performance but needs more evaluation because of memcached.
For UBS, it seems we agree to go with the current solution and don't depend on Boris's great idea.

Can someone help to review the ground work of UBS https://review.openstack.org/#/c/35759/? It has got 1 approval but needs 1 more.

Again, for the other 2 patches depending on it, https://review.openstack.org/#/c/35764/ (already got 2 approvals) and https://review.openstack.org/#/c/35765/, we will rebase to the latest master after the ground work is merged.

Thanks, due to time zone issue in China, I choose to send a junk mail instead of ping nobody in IRC, sorry for that;-)

Thanks.
--
Shane