[openstack-dev] Glance Tasks

John Bresnahan john at bresnahan.me
Tue Nov 12 23:45:51 UTC 2013

George,

Thanks for the comments, they make a lot of sense.  There is a Glance
team meeting on Thursday where we would like to push a bit further on
this.  Would you mind sending in a few more details? Perhaps a sample of
what your ideal layout would be?  As an example, how would you prefer
actions are handled that do not effect a currently existing resource but
ultimately create a new resource (for example the import action).

Thanks!

John