[openstack-dev] Motion - Amend TC charter language to reflect Gender Parity

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Tue Nov 12 20:50:48 UTC 2013

Currently some of the language found in the TC charter does not yet
reflect gender parity[0].

I encountered this myself while officiating the TC election,
particularly the section on Candidates for PTL seats[1].

I move that the language of the TC charter reflect gender parity.

[0] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Foundation/TechnicalCommittee
[1]Candidates for PTL seats
Any APC can propose his candidacy for the corresponding program PTL
election. Sitting PTLs are eligible to run for re-election each cycle,
provided they continue to meet the criteria.

Thank you,
Anita Kuno.