[openstack-dev] [Heat] HOT software configuration refined after design summit discussions

Alex Heneveld alex.heneveld at cloudsoftcorp.com
Tue Nov 12 17:42:54 UTC 2013

Thanks Steve, Zane, Mike.  I withdraw the $idea ... for now (*).

As a user who wants to move away from fiddling with infrastructure I
like where this is going.  :)

--A

(*)  If there start to be lots of get_param usages and other keywords
then perhaps $this -- and requiring $$ escapes -- or similar will become
a good thing but it's hardly needed now, esp if aim is to preserve
backwards compatibility.