[openstack-dev] When is it okay for submitters to say 'I don't want to add tests' ?

Michael Bright mjbrightfr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 10:29:09 UTC 2013

+1 also.
I spent less than half the time on my first fix (so far) understanding the
problem, reproducing it, coding it and learning about the code review
system.

Much more than half the time was spent on reverse engineering existing
tests to be able to add new ones (which had to use features not used by the
existing tests) and asking for advice even on where to add the tests.

It would have been more efficient for everyone had some test examples been
proposed to me.