[openstack-dev] [Neutron] New plug-ins requirements

Edgar Magana emagana at plumgrid.com
Tue Nov 12 08:15:38 UTC 2013

Team,

It has been decided during the Icehouse summit that all vendor specific
plug-ins should enforce remote tempest tests:
http://ci.openstack.org/third_party.html

I would like to understand if we will apply this rule for any new plug-in
during Icehouse or we will start applying this new requirement until "J"
timeframe.

I do believe that should enforce this new requirement ASAP but I also
believe that we need to provide a little bit more of guidance on this
process.
So, Besides the above mentioned wiki, is there any more information that we
can provide about this new requirement? I think we should update Neutron
wiki with this information.
If somebody is very familiar with the process will be interested in posting
their input on this thread.

Thanks,

Edgar