[openstack-dev] Grenade gate test issues

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Mon Nov 11 12:27:17 UTC 2013

That patch changes a value in a config file, and that value change is
apparently needed for the new code to work. (I'm guessing, it's not
obvious to me that this is the case, but I'm still jet lagged).

Upgrade (currently) means you can the grizzly config file generated by
devstack on a master environment. So if you are changing the default
value of a config, you have to do it via oslo.config default changes,
not just the file itself.

	-Sean