[openstack-dev] [Nova] Configuration validation

John Garbutt john at johngarbutt.com
Mon Nov 11 11:55:57 UTC 2013

I like the idea of a more general config validation phase to help
people when first starting out.

My worry is that it would slow down the starting back up of servers
for people deploying their code using CI, where the have already
verified their configuration. But maybe its so fast I don't care, but
I just felt I should raise that.

John