[openstack-dev] [horizon] User registrations

Paul Belanger paul.belanger at polybeacon.com
Mon Nov 11 00:26:08 UTC 2013

Greeting,

In a previous thread I talked about building an application atop of
horizon and keystone.  So far things are working out pretty well.  One
thing I have been trying to figure out is how to move forward with
user registration for the horizon application.  A few moons ago, IIRC,
horizon actually use django-registration however the move to Keystone
removed that functionality.

For me, I'd like to expose some functionality within my web
application allow users to register vs having an admin provisioning
accounts.

So, I'm curious if there is anything interest in having such a module
back in horizon but leveraging keystone this time around. I'm actually
curious to hear how people see this working since this is the next
thing I need to deal with.

--
Paul Belanger | PolyBeacon, Inc.
Jabber: paul.belanger at polybeacon.com | IRC: pabelanger (Freenode)