[openstack-dev] [savanna] Loading of savanna.conf properties

Matthew Farrellee matt at redhat.com
Sun Nov 10 21:41:04 UTC 2013

Jon,

I ran into this issue and we discussed on IRC a couple weeks ago.

At least for the Vanilla plugin you have to supply a instance->infra
routable addr/ip for os_auth_host in your savanna.conf.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/savanna/+bug/1244309

Ultimately I'd like to add some code that uses the os_auth_host value to
bootstrap and do a service endpoint lookup to get a real endpoint for
keystone.

Best,

matt