[openstack-dev] nova-api fails to start

Cazzolato, Sergio J sergio.j.cazzolato at intel.com
Thu Nov 7 19:02:49 UTC 2013

Hi, I had the same issue and fixed that doing a chwon and changing the ownership to my user of the files in /etc/nova where the owner was the user nova.

In my case the files were: api-paste.ini and policy.json

I posted the solution there too:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19843239/getting-nova628die-trying-to-start-openstack-nova-module

Thanks