[openstack-dev] [tempest] Get more info about undocumented API calls

Martin Pavlásek mpavlase at redhat.com
Thu Nov 7 10:34:00 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'd like to fill some gaps in Tempest [1], but a lot of those calls are
rarely documented. If you are a bit familiar with some of that, please
write down note about that - tt will help me to write down test for it.
My working copy of that sheet [2] is not fully synchronized with
original [1], but it already contains some notes, insights.

Thank you for helping,
Martin

[1] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmYuZ6T4IJETdEVNTWlYVUVOWURmOERSZ0VGc1BBQWc&usp=drive_web#gid=0
[2] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnKZ7oAMtsxsdFFibDItWmhMV1BNUTlVMERXSDYxd0E&usp=drive_web#gid=0
Note: Everyone with link [1|2] can edit content.

--
Martin Pavlásek <mpavlase at redhat.com>
 OpenStack Associate Quality Engineer