[openstack-dev] [Solum]: Welcome to the community site for Solum !!

Adrian Otto adrian.otto at rackspace.com
Wed Nov 6 22:21:57 UTC 2013

Brent,

Thank you for putting together such a clear and thoughtful post. Your article was quoted and included on the Solum.io community site, and has inspired other new contributors as well.  Viewpoints like yours help illustrate that this effort is really about working together to address common needs that we agree on and care about. We are proud to have you as part of our community and look forward to working closely with you.

Adrian