[openstack-dev] Congress: an open policy framework

Peter Balland pballand at nicira.com
Tue Nov 5 07:33:25 UTC 2013

I hope that you guys made it safely to Hong Kong.
We have secured an unconference session on Wednesday at 4:40 - 5:20
(SkyCity Meeting Room 2).  There will be a panel of customers and vendors,
and we are already gathering some really good feedback.
We will also be able to run a demo of what we have running.
Looking forward to the discussion.

- Peter