[openstack-dev] [Solum]: Welcome to the community site for Solum !!

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Tue Nov 5 01:46:13 UTC 2013

This is cool, I think other OpenStack projects would do well to have a
more user-centric landing page.

I have a suggestion for a logo for Solum though ...

http://www.openstack.org/brand/openstack-logo/

What I mean is, rather than create a new brand.. enhance the OpenStack
brand with users.

Excerpts from Roshan Agrawal's message of 2013-11-05 09:25:33 +0800: