[openstack-dev] [Murano] Summit activities

Alexander Tivelkov ativelkov at mirantis.com
Tue Nov 5 01:39:44 UTC 2013

Hi folks,

OpenStack summit has begun, and we have pretty large part of the Murano
team here in Hong Kong. You may always find me or anybody else from
Mirantis - and we will be happy to answer any questions.

Also, we have a Lighting Talk planned for tomorrow at 1:35 pm - I will
quickly cover the updated vision of our mission. Also, on Friday at 11 am,
as part of unconference track we'll have a session dedicated to discussing
of Murano Application catalog use cases and roadmap.

Also, feel free to come to Mirantis booth - we have the demo of our
products there, and will be happy to answer any questions as well.

See you at the summit!

--
Kind Regards,
Alexander Tivelkov