[openstack-dev] Horizon OPENSTACK_SSL_NO_VERIFY Question

Miller, Mark M (EB SW Cloud - R&D - Corvallis) mark.m.miller at hp.com
Mon Nov 4 18:18:28 UTC 2013

Hello community,

I am trying to go through my OpenStack installation and turn on SSL. For the Horizon server I have found environment variable "OPENSTACK_SSL_NO_VERIFY" to use with unsigned certificates (set it to "True" for self-signed certificates). This works great when I turn Keystone SSL on using the self-signed certificates from the keystone-manage command. What I have not been able to find is documentation on what to do if you want SSL verification on "using" self-signed certificates. How do I tell Horizon what certificates to trust?

Regards,

Mark