[openstack-dev] [Solum] Logging Blueprint Approval

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Sun Nov 3 04:18:48 UTC 2013

On 11/02/2013 01:42 AM, Adrian Otto wrote:
> Team,
>
> We have a blueprint for logging architecture within Solum, which is an important feature to aid in debugging at runtime:
>
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/solum/+spec/logging

The Implementation field of the blueprint says "Needs Code Review", but
I didn't see a patch anywehere.  Did I miss it?

On the implementation side, is this going to make use of the logging
code in Oslo [1]?

If it doesn't provide for everything you want, let's improve it!  That
will allow the enhancements to be consumed by all other OpenStack
projects, as well.

[1]
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/oslo-incubator/tree/openstack/common/log.py

--